Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Hello Everyone, Just to let you know there's only three weeks left to join me in helping to create positive social change by donating to my IndieGoGo Crowdfunder. Help make my Christmas Wish come true. I am asking you to consider making a donation to my campaign so that together, with Twisted Teddys, we can help improve the lives of children, women and men by helping support charitable organizations that deal with homelessness, drug addiction, child abuse, gang abatement and many others through sales of my Twisted Teddys merchandise. Remember, 15% of sales is set aside and is donated at the end of the year. So, the more I am able to grow my product line and expand my market reach, the more funding these organizations will have. If you're more comfortable with using PayPal, make your donation at this site: https://www.facebook.com/donate/139737080243024. If using a credit card for your donation is not an issue, go to this site: https://igg.me/at/twistedteddys. And if you've already donated, thank you so much for your support. Best Wishes and have a Safe, Healthy and Happy Christmas/Holiday Season, Preston Founder Twisted Teddys

No comments:

Post a Comment