Sunday, February 3, 2019

You know, I effing really hate myself sometimes. I had the opportunity to have my teddy brochures handed out at a super bowl party attended by multi-millionaires; Jodie Foster to name one and I forgot about it. I wrote it down on my calendar to give the brochures to my landlord and forgot to look at my calendar. Just too stressed out with looking for an apt., finances, etc., etc. Somebody just shoot me now and put me out of my misery. Depressed doesn't even cover what I'm feeling right now.

2 comments:

  1. sometimes things work out in its own mysterious ways. in the mean time, it's tough, and that will just make you tougher.

    i saw your not again teddy on a t-shirt. good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent a little time grabbing a few photos from the documentary: "Never Surrender: Galaxy Quest" of amazing actor "Enrico Colantoni" wearing my "Redneck Teddy" t-shirt design. The documentary is almost a couple of years old but I just viewed it, so it's new to me. I guess now I can say, "As seen in film and on tv." Enjoy the photos.

    ReplyDelete